Sunday, May 23, 2010

AAM Challenge- My Impossible Future


This is a LO I did for the All About Me Challenge. The theme was 'My Impossible Future'. I have thought and thought about what I would scrap about for this. I was thinking three years ago, I would know exactly what to scrap about. . .So I decided to do that. The journaling says: "I grew up with the idea and expectation to get married young. Right out of high school--like my parents. When that didn't happen I thought my future looked bleak. The older I got the more my dream seemed impossible. I eventually accepted it as impossible. I After a series of events Max was born. Sometimes it still seems to good to be true. My impossible dream had become my possible future!"

I'm way late getting this LO in, I'm sorry. I just figured better late than never. Anyway, thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Alisha this is wonderful! I love your honesty and hey... late IS better than never! I'm so glad you shared!!

    ReplyDelete