Thursday, May 20, 2010

BoBunny Mom LO Challenge- She don't know She's Beautiful



This is the Layout I did for BoBunny's challenge. The subject was "mom". I decided to do my own mother. The journaling says: "Being a scrapbooker-it's in my moms nature to want to take pictures of everyone and I'm no exception. But when the roles are reversed she starts to get cranky. She thinks she has to smile a certain way or sit just right. Contorted and tilting her head to show 'her good side' she'll finally say: "OK, take my picture." What Mom doesn't see is how beautiful she really is. You see, when I look at her I see a woman who loves me, who has always loved me. A woman who has given up everything for her family. She is talented and kind. And she is beautiful. So here you go mom-two raw pictures untouched and candid. Now take a look and see what I see when I look at you."

1 comment:

  1. Wow! that was really wonderful to read. Thank you. I love you tons!

    ReplyDelete